In this day and age it’s very important to be able to fund your online casino account with a payment method that is both safe and secure. Many people are turning to methods which don’t require them to enter their bank details into the gambling operators website. The AstroPay card meets this criteria and the best thing about it is, it allows consumers to purchase online at international websites using the preferred payment methods in local currency. AstroPay allows you to fund your account with payments in Indian Rupees.
Let’s take a look at exactly what the AstroPay card India is all about and provide as much information as possible.
The AstroPay card is a virtual prepaid card that is accepted in thousands of online sites in India and across the world. Of course there are a good number of online gambling sites which accept it as a deposit method a which is why we want to tell you about it.
The Best Place to use your AstroPay Card is….
10cric! This trusted online casino is our top choice for all Indian people to use their AstroPay card. Click below to see their step-by-step guide for depositing and withdrawing using this virtual card.
Who are AstroPay?
AstroPay are a London-based payment solutions company who have been around since 2009. We actually know fairly little about them as a company but we do know that they are emerging as one of the most popular payment providers for emerging countries across Asia and in Latin America.
Their goal was to allow users to purchase goods online at international websites using the most relevant currency and local payment methods. Their service essentially provides a financial link between consumers and online businesses.
How to Buy an AstroPay Card in India
It’s just as easy to buy AstroPay cards in India as anywhere else. Follow these steps to get your card so you can start using it to securely fund your online gambling accounts.
- To be able to buy an AstroPay card you first need to register at their website – astropaycard.com.
- Complete the registration form.
- Once you have successfully registered you’ll be able to pick from cards of different amounts. They range from $25 to $500 which is approximately ₹1,700 to ₹34,600. Choose the one that best suits you.
- Next you have to choose your payment method to fund the AstroPay card. Luckily, you can fund the account in Rupees. Choose from payment methods like Bank Transfer, Neteller and other popular Indian methods.
- Receive the card via email or the AstroPay app. Remember this is a virtual card so you won’t receive a physical one in the post. Your virtual card will have a 16 digit number and a CVV security code just like a real one.
- Remember that the card will only be valid for twelve months from the date it was issued.
Why should you use AstroPay?
There are many reasons as to why you should use AstroPay India to deposit at your favourite online casino site. Let’s take a look at them.
- Avoids Payment Rejections – your payments will always be accepted as long as you enter your card details correctly on the deposit page of a gambling site.
- No Local Taxes – the card avoids any tax charges for local payment methods in India.
- Avoids the need for credit approval – if you have a bad credit rating then this won’t harm your chances of getting a prepaid card. As long as you can fund it then you can get one.
- Secure – when you deposit with the Astropay card you aren’t required to share any of your personal banking details with the casino website.
- No Fees – registration is free and there are no transaction charges for you as the consumer.
- Instant -your payments will be in your casino account within seconds.
- Sensible – a prepaid card means your spending can’t get out of control. You can only spend what you have.
- Flexible – there are varying prepaid card amounts so customers can deposit at increments up to ₹34,600.
- Widely Accepted in India – many online casinos accept AstroPay India as a method of depositing payments. Online casino sites like 10cric are amongst a host of brands who are offering it as a deposit method. Take a look at the top of this page to see which other ones do.
How to Deposit Money at an Online Casino using AstroPay
- Login to your online casino account.
- Click on Deposit and select the AstroPay Card as preferred deposit method.
- Select how much you wish to deposit in Rupees.
- Enter the AstroPay Card details; Card Number, Expiry Date and CVV number.
- Click Deposit.
- Your cash will be deposited immediately and you’ll receive confirmation of the transaction.
How to Withdraw Money from an Online Casino to an AstroPay Card
Currently this payment method does not support withdrawals. An AstroPay card can only be used to deposit funds, not withdraw them. So if you have any winnings in your casino account you will have to use a different method to withdraw them. There are many methods available to Indian customers though, so don’t worry. Take a look at some of these options here.
Where can I use AstroPay Card in India?
If this is indeed your preferred method to deposit then you need to find a casino that accepts AstroPay as a deposit method. Once you have done that you should look to see which will also give you a great welcome offer. Below are some of the best deposit bonuses you’ll get when registering as a new customer.
1. 22bet – Accepts AstroPay Card deposits
Welcome Bonus up to: ₹25,000
22Bet is a fantastic casino site for a number of reasons. First of all, they provide a huge list of deposit methods, which includes AstroPay cards, as well as bank transfer, Skrill and so on.
Secondly, they house one of the largest live casino game sections on the market. You can gamble on anything from Roulette to Teen Patti on 22Bet.
AstroPay is perfect to purchase online at 22Bet in local currency. Your payments will be processed instantly.
2. 10cric – Deposit with AstroPay using their specialist guide
Welcome Bonus up to: ₹70,000 + ₹5,000 in Free Bets
Not only do 10cric offer one of the best casino and sports betting sites in India, but they also give you a wide variety of deposit methods to choose from. Obviously AstroPay card is one of them, and they will even walk you through how to deposit with it here.
3. Jungle Raja – Use AstroPay and get a no-deposit offer
Welcome Bonus of: ₹500 FREE (No Deposit Needed)
Jungle Raja are one of the new guys on the block but there are a couple of firm reasons why you should think about registering a new account with them. Firstly, they accept AstroPay and it couldn’t be more simple to deposit with them. Check out our guide on how to register and deposit with Jungle Raja.
Secondly, they will give you a ₹500 no-deposit bonus when you register. This means that you can play their casino games for real money before you need to deposit anything of your own!
If you want a deposit method which is anonymous, secure and instant without processing charges then you should look no further than the AstroPay card. There are many websites using the most widely available option when it comes to pnline payment solutions in India. AstroPay can be trusted to give you a guaranteed deposit to your casino account with a choice of many local payment solutions. Check out our AstroPay India casinos at the top of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does AstroPay work in India?
Yes, India is one of the many countries where you are able to use an Astropay Card for betting and other online purchases. With Astropay you are able to complete secure and instant deposits in local currency around the world. That’s to say, it allows consumers to purchase online at international websites using a prepaid card. It really is one of the payment solutions of the future.
Is AstroPay safe in India?
Once again the answer is yes. Astropay is safe, not only in India, but where ever you choose to use the card.
How can I withdraw money from my AstroPay card in India?
It is not possible to withdraw money using Astropay. Currently, your Astropay card can only be used as a virtual prepaid method of depositing payments. You will need to use a different banking method to withdraw money from your betting account.