E-wallets and digital systems enabling you to transfer, pay or accept money over the internet are becoming more and more popular. Like any service in life, some of them are better than others. Payeer is certainly one of the best E-wallets available. In this review we are going to look at how to open a Payeer wallet and we are going to see if Payeer India is a viable option for us to deposit into our casino accounts.
Who are Payeer?
Payeer is the trading name of Paycorp Limited who are a company registered in Vanuatu – a group of small islands in the South Pacific Ocean. This may set alarm bells off in your head, and it did with us originally. But on further inspection this is a huge multi-national cooperation who are a leader in payment services across the globe.
Can you trust Payeer India?
Further to learning about such a large company owning this E-wallet, we also know that they have secured a number of trading and financial licenses. To receive these they will have had to have passed stringent measures to prove they are a reputable company.
- VFSC Financial License #15068
- MEAC Wallet License #FRK001023
- MEAC Exchange License #FVR001134
How to Register with Payeer India
The creation of a Payeer wallet must be one of the quickest and easiest processes you will come across. You wouldn’t believe how straightforward it is to sign up to one of the biggest payment services in the world.
- Navigate to the payeer.com webiste where you will see ‘Create Account’. Click this link.
- Complete the registration form which consists of your email address and a Captcha.
- After completing this registration form you will be redirected to a page with username, password and secret word. Your Payeer wallet has now been created.
- Transfer money to your Payeer wallet with over 150 different payment methods.
Why Should you use Payeer?
Firstly, the main attraction of this E-wallet is that it’s a hugely versatile service. This means that it will likely appeal to a wide variety of people with different uses for it. With regards to using it as a payment method at an online casino, there are four main benefits that we want to tell you about. Let’s take a look.
- Secure – Security is of the utmost importance when you are depositing or withdrawing funds online. This wallet is one of the most secure E-wallets available to Indian customers.
- Allows Gambling Transactions – Sometimes in India we have issues with certain payment providers refusing to authorize gambling-related transactions. One of the best things about Payeer in India is that they aren’t too fussed about what you are using their service for – as long as it isn’t anything illegal!
- Can withdraw funds at an ATM – Users of this payment method can order a plastic card – similar to a debit card. This will only set you back approximately ₹650 and is valid for three years. Once you have the card you can use it in offline stores and withdraw money from ATM machines all over the world.
- Instant Payments and Exchange – Deposits using the Payeer India wallet are instant. Unsurprisingly it takes longer the other way – you should allow approximately 3 days for withdrawals to reach your wallet. You can also exchange all sorts of currencies for a very small fee – cryptocurrencies, INR and other payment systems like PayPal.
How to Deposit and Withdraw at an Online Casino using Payeer
- Login to your casino account and select deposit using Payeer.
- Select your amount to deposit and confirm.
- You will then be redirected to an invoice page on the Payeer site. Here you have to choose the option you want to pay the invoice with.
- When you click your desired option you will be redirected to that particular site to settle the invoice.
Download the App
One question we get a lot regarding various payment methods is; can I download an app? We’re happy to report that with Payeer India you can indeed download their app. Best of all you can download it on both IOS and Android devices.
The best way to do so is to go to their website homepage and scroll to the bottom of the page. Once here you will see two links; one for the App store and one for Google Play. Click the relevant link and follow the instructions from there.
The Payeer wallet is extremely versatile and therefore is a great option for a lot of people. If you want to deposit or withdraw at an online casino or a lotto site with this payment method then we certainly wouldn’t put you off. For example, when you have funds in your e-wallet you can then transfer them from Payeer to Paypal or Payeer to Paytm. This is really useful.
Check the top of this page to see which reputable online casinos are recommended by our Lucky Dice experts and accept this method of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Payeer accepted in India?
Yes the Payeer e-wallet can be used in India. Any Indian resident can use Payeer as long as they are over the age of 18 and can provide relevant information during the registration process.
- How do you fund a Payeer Account?
There are 150 different ways to transfer funds to you Payeer account! Choose from a huge range of options like a transfer from an Indian bank account, Paytm and PayPal.