Live dealer casino games are rapidly becoming a firm favourite with players at online casinos. There is an abundance of them to be played at top Indian casino sites, where they are just as popular if not more so than RNG (random number generator) table games. If you are new to Indian casino domains, though, what can you expect to play?
The best Indian casinos are packing plenty of live dealer titles, streamed from many lavish and luxurious casino floors and studios from across the world. Let’s look at what you can expect to play at Indian casinos today…
India’s Leading Software Providers
Most of the significant providers of live dealer games offer their services to Indian online casinos. You can expect to find live casino games from the following providers, amongst others:
- Asia Gaming
- Authentic Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
- Net Entertainment
- Pragmatic Play
- Super Spade Gaming
- Vivo Gaming
Admittedly, not all these developers will cater to players at one site. Rather their games are dispersed, with combinations of several appearing at one site, and groups of titles from other providers at others.
Top Indian Live Dealer Casino Games
What can you expect to play at Indian online casinos? It is time to look at some of the top titles which await players who fancy a spot of live dealer gaming in India.
- Andar Bahar: A popular game, predominantly served up at Indian casinos courtesy of Ezugi. This game merely requires players to guess whether the left or right side of the deck will receive an identical card to one chosen by the dealer.
- Baccarat: Most software providers offer baccarat. This live casino game sees players win by getting as close to nine points as possible and has been made famous by James Bond films. Popular across Asia, several variants such as Squeeze and No Commission can be played, too.
- Blackjack: There are over 30 different live blackjack variants you can find at Indian casinos. Most players will already know the rules of this game. Some of the variants you can expect to play include Surrender, European, Single Deck, Multi-Hand, Vegas Strip, Atlantic City and many more.
- Money Wheel Games: Usually found in Evolution Gaming’s live dealer collection; money wheel games see players win multipliers of their total bet by selecting numbers. These can include Evolution’s popular Dream Catcher and Monopoly: Live titles.
- Roulette: Most Indian casinos will typically offer several roulette variants for you to choose from. These include French, American and European roulette. Additional variants may include Lightning Roulette from Evolution Gaming, Mini and Speed Roulette, as well as Double Ball and Automatic Roulette.
- Sic Bo and Craps: Players can also expect to find Sic Bo and Craps at leading Indian casinos. These two games are rare to find as live dealer titles, but they do exist if you play at casinos which are renowned for offering live games from a variety of providers. At the same time, you may also be fortunate enough to find popular Indian dice game, Jhandi Munda as a live title at a handful of casinos.
- Table Poker: Plenty of different table games are ready and waiting for you at Indian live casinos. Texas Hold’em and Caribbean Stud Poker are often the most played. However, Casino Hold’em, Hi-Lo, Ultimate Texas Hold’em and Three Card Poker games are also provided if you know where to look.
- Teen Patti: Teen Patti is an Indian poker variant and one which should be playable at all top Indian casinos offering live dealer software. It can be considerably tricky to get to grips with if you aren’t familiar with the rules, but many Indian casinos provide “how to play guides” to help you get started.
You can also expect to get to grips with oddities such as Evolution Gaming’s Football Studio, and Deal or No Deal live casino titles. However, it is the main ones listed above which appear to be the most prevalent.
Can I Play All These Games at Indian Online Casinos?
Naturally, you’re not going to be able to play all these live dealer casino games in one site. While it is true that many Indian online casinos carry a wealth of live games from many different providers, it is rare to find the full collection listed above. What games you can play at an Indian live casino will often depend on the software provider which serves up its games. Our advice is to check out each casino in turn, before committing to play somewhere. This way, you can ensure that they carry the types of live dealer games you want to play.
Other Things to Note About Indian Casino Live Dealer Games
There are a few other things which are worth noting about Indian casino live dealer games. For a start, you’re going to want to make sure that you can wager in a currency which you are comfortable with. Ideally, that will be Indian rupees. Failing that, US dollars should work just as well.
You will also want to make abundantly sure that you understand the games you are playing. Speed games have little time between hands or spins, so you’ll need to be ready to bet fast. There are also different table limits to contend with, so players need to ensure that they aren’t sitting at a high-rollers table before they bet (unless they want to be). Each variant has its own rule changes, too, so it helps to familiarise yourself with these before you bet. A handful of live dealer casino games may be played in Hindi, but not all of them. However, all live dealer titles will typically be playable in English.
There is such a decent collection of live dealer casino games now playable at Indian online casinos. Why not try your hand at the most realistic table games you can currently play online today?