Betrally India becomes 10CRIC
Betrally India was one of the most popular online casinos and betting sites available to Indian customers. They had a great product which was designed with India in mind. But now you can’t find them when you search in Google.
So what happened?
They became 10Cric! Luckily for all online gambling enthusiasts in India, the website was simply renamed and rebranded. The new site looks even better than Betrally India did, and it’s obvious there have been a number of improvements.
What has stayed the same?
- The site layout – the sleek and simple layout from Betrally India has remained. This was one of our favourite looking sites so we’re delighted to see 10Cric has kept the layout.
- Online Gambling offering – although their name would suggest they are now cricket focussed they still have a great all round offering. At 10Cric you can gamble on sports, casino, live casino and slots.
- Promotions – one of the best things about Betrally India was their promotions page. It was layed out in a simple way and contained loads of great promos for new and existing customers. Luckily this is still there.
What’s new at 10CRIC?
- The sign-up bonus – this has got even bigger! It’s now the best on the market and you can read all about it on our 10Cric review page. You can get a deposit bonus of up to ₹70,000 and ₹5,000 in free bets when you sign up to the 10CRIC casino.
- A leading Cricket product – the site’s new name is a bit of a giveaway but they are now focussed on providing the best cricket betting product available in India. They’ve certainly done that and it’s well-worth checking out.
- New Sponsorship Deal – 10CRIC are now the official betting partner of The Hero Caribbean Premier League (CPL). This reflects their dedication to cricket and shows that they are an online gambling site that can be trusted.
10CRIC are a great option for all those interested in any form of gambling online from India. We see many generic casinos which try to cater for as many countries as possible. But not 10CRIC casino. This is an Indian online gambling site which is designed specifically with Indians in mind.