Neteller is one of the most widely available payment methods for online gambling sites in India – so it’s certainly worth learning a bit more about it. On this page we are going to take a look at who they are, how you can use Neteller India and how you can download the Neteller app.
So what exactly is it?
Neteller is whats known as an e-wallet.
An e-wallet is a digital wallet that can be used to make electronic transactions. In the majority of cases the user will have their e-wallet profile linked to a bank account, debit card or credit card. This provides a number of benefits, the main one being that you don’t need to disclose any personal banking details to the retailer, or online casino in our case. We’ll look at the other benefits a bit later on in this article.
Who are Neteller?
This hugley popular e-wallet has provided an electronic payment and transfer service for over a decade now. They service many countries around the globe, including India. Neteller itself is owned by Paysafe, a company which was founded in 1999 in Canada.
Paysafe Financial Services Limited set out with the goal to “provide businesses and individuals with an online alternative to traditional payment methods”. Through their design and inception of Neteller as a world leading e-wallet we think they have certainly achieved that.
If you are using an e-wallet, or any payment method, yow want to be sure that your money is safe. Paysafe, and subsequently Neteller, are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (900015) for the issuing of electronic money.
Basically this means that because they are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority they adhere to the highest standards. They meet all requirements issued with regards to electronic security measures and anti-money laundering protocols so you can rest assured that you’re money will be as safe as possible.
Now you know that you’re money would be safe, let’s take a look at how you can sign up to Neteller in India.
How to Register with Neteller India
It’s really easy to sign up with Neteller and best of all, you can join for free.
- Visit neteller.com and sign up for your free account. This takes less than a minute.
- Deposit money to your Neteller India account using a number of different payment methods.
- Make payments to online casinos using your Neteller India account.
Why should you use Neteller?
- Safe and Secure – as we discussed earlier on in the article, this is a really safe method of payment which can be trusted by all Indian players.
- Quick and Easy – once you have an account with Neteller, online payments become much quicker to make. Deposits made using Neteller arrive instantly in your casino account. Withdrawals take slightly longer but usually the money will be in your account within 24 hours.
- Accepted at nearly all online casino sites – it’s hard to find a betting site that doesn’t accept this payment method these days.
- Accepts Rupees – this is an international payment method so accepts all different types of currency, including Indian Rupees.
How to Deposit and Withdraw at an Online Casino using Neteller
Once your Neteller account has been verified, you can go ahead and deposit or withdraw using this great banking option.
- Log into your online casino account and go to deposit.
- Select Neteller as your chosen payment method.
- Select the amount of Rupees you wish to deposit.
- A pop up window will appear which you will need to login to using your Neteller ID.
- Confirm the deposit and then refresh your casino account to see the funds in your wallet.
Withdrawals work in the same way but be sure to select withdraw once you have logged into your casino account.
Download the Neteller App
We always advise to download online casino apps where you can, so it will come as no surprise to you that we’d also advise downloading the Neteller app as well. It justs makes life a bit easier.
The app is available on both android and IOS so there’s not really any excuse! The reason it’s worth downloading is that you’ll use much less data than what you would if you were accessing their site via your mobile browser. In turn this will mean the process of logging on and making any transfer will be quicker and less of a drain on your data.
To download the Neteller app, visit their website and click on either the App Store or Google Play depending on what mobile device you have.
Once you have downloaded the app you’ll be able to check your balance as well as uploading and withdrawing funds.
This is a payment method that you can trust, is free to sign up for and one that is accepted by nearly all online gambling sites in India. So what’s not to like about it?
As well as making the process of playing casino online a bit easier it might also come in useful in the rest of your life. At Lucky Dice we would certainly recommend it to you.